Sorry for the delay in announcing the winner of this awesome giveaway. Unfortunately due to not feeling so hot and a family emergency on Friday morning followed by an Ikea trip and packing all weekend, I’ve been a bit preoccupied!
Courtesy of Random.org, I generated a random number for the winner, and that was #6 – Jordan! (I had to clear out my own blog track-back, and counted everyone only once). So, if you can send an e-mail to foodosaurusrex [at] gmail [dot] com, I’ll have to prize pack mailed to you ASAP!
Don’t forget you have until October 11th to enter the RecipeNut contest on their Facebook page, where you can win up to $2,000 in prizes!
I actually have some contents of the pack in the oven right now – I’m making a version of You Are What You Eat or Reheat’s White Trash Puff Balls, and homemade potatchos (potato chip nachos). Stay tuned later this week to see how they turned out!
If you haven’t entered my giveaway yet, you probably should. If you have, you can double your chances of winning here if you head over to RecipeNut’s Facebook page and submit to their contest as well, which could have you winning up to $2,000 in prizes!
So get crackin’ enter my giveaway here, and head to Facebook and enter there as well! If you do enter Facebook’s contest, head over to my original post and let me know!
Entries for my giveaway must be received by 11pm EDT on Friday, but RecipeNut’s is going until October 11th!
Seriously, blogging rules. I’ve been fortunate enough to have the opportunity for another giveaway! The wonderful Hormel, who also sponsored this giveaway in conjunction with the newly launched RecipeNut are behind this yummy deal [see below]. In addition to the prize pack you can win here, you can also head over to RecipeNut’s Facebook Page to “like” them, and also submit your favorite family recipe with a story behind it and photo, to win $2,000 in prizes! You have until October 11th for the big contest.
The prize pack I’m giving away includes the following:
· Hormel® Always Tender® pork product coupon: Hormel® Always Tender® products are all pre-marinated for superb tenderness, juiciness and flavor, so there’s no prep time and no cleanup required. Available in more than 40 varieties.
· Hormel® Natural Choice® deli meat full value product coupon: Great-tasting, all-natural products you can feel good about eating and serving. Zero preservatives, artificial ingredients or MSG. No nitrites or nitrates added. And they’re gluten free.
· Hormel® real crumbled bacon bits: Hormel® bacon toppings are made from 100 percent real bacon. Add to salads, soups and other recipes!
· Hormel® pepperoni minis: Add zest to a wide variety of dishes with great tasting pepperoni. In addition to perking up pizza, pepperoni is an ideal partner for sandwiches, salads, pasta or nachos and more.
· Hormel® premium chunk chicken breast: Hormel® chunk meats are fully-cooked, one hundred percent real meat perfect for sandwiches, salads, wraps, soups, nachos and quesadillas.
· Hormel® chili with beans: Hormel® chili is made with choice ingredients, blended and simmered slowly in an open kettle to bring out their full flavor and aroma. The result is a rich and hearty flavor chili lovers ask for!
· RecipeNut Oven Mitt
For my giveaway, though, you just need to answer the following two questions:
1. How do you store your recipes?
2. What would you do with this prize pack? (Make a game-watching snack? Bake something and use the oven mitt to keep your hands safe?)
*You have until Friday, October 8th at 11pm EDT to enter!!
I’m wondering about your recipe storage, because I myself have been playing around with a few different things, and am interested to hear what you guys use/do. I also need some ideas for what I can do with my prizes! I’m thinking I’ll try to recreate You Are What You Eat or Reheat’s “White Trash Puff Balls,” and maybe some chili nachos to eat while watching a game – yum!